Problem In Dentrix G2 Clinical Note Template Fixed

I was having a problem with saving a clinical note template in Dentrix G2. I called tech support and got a few answers but they did not fix the problem. I called back and we walked through a few things but could not pin down the problem. I asked to email the text to Dentrix. They don't do email! This is ridiculous for a software company. They did take a fax of a screen shot of my clinical note text.

About 30 minutes later I got a phone call that they could duplicate the problem. This is the first step to finding the solution. So what was the solutions? An "&" I had placed in the body of the text would not allow Dentrix to save the clinical note template. So a simple change from "&" to "and" and all is well in my clinical note template.

Comments