Back From CDA

I spent the weekend at the California Dental Association meeting in San Francisco. I did a workshop on Saturday with my lecture partner Paul Feuuerstien. We talked about the digital dental office. On Sunday I did the lecture High Tech Practice On A Low Tech Budget to over 200 dentists.

On the exhibit floor I heard the following:

From Kavo expect to see the upgrade available for the GentleRay 980 Diode Laser which will allow water cooling. Also look for a new electric handpiece. Helazone is still moving through the FDA approval process.

Air Techniques- Spectra the new caries detection device is still making its way through the FDA process. It should be here in 2009.

Dental EZ is coming out with a new electric handpiece

Sybron will be introducing RealSeal1- a Resilon bonded obturator

Dent-X has available through a 3rd Party a New Tom CBCT machine in the back of a van. Its a mobile turnkey operation.

A usual lots of CBVT equipment and new and better software for viewing amazing 3-D volumes.

More as I remember or get a chance to go through my bags. I do have to practice dentistry some times...

Comments